One of the primary component in a sterilizer is the door. The tightness of a door gives a huge contribution in obtaining an effective ripening. A good sterilizer door leads to minimum loses to the company.
- The rotating ring (or The locking ring) is actuated by pinion and rack also adjustable moving on rollers
- Hinge is designed to take up the torque created by the weight of the door and dished end so that there is no supporting roller is necessary on the dished end side and it is mounted on ball bearing thus movement is easy.
- The self-energized seal is mounted on the dished end side so there will be no damage by the protruded fruit bunches.
- Indicators for close and open position
- Custom-engineered design upon customer requirement
(suit to horizontal and vertical sterilizer)